About Sobha Hartland
Sobha Hartland is an eight million square foot mixed-use development at the north eastern corner of Mohammed Bin Rashid (MBR) City where the Ras Al Khoor Road (E44) meets the Dubai – Al Ain Road (E66). It is three kilometres from Burj Khalifa.
The residential component includes freehold studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes, townhouses, and four-, five-, and six-bedroom villas. It is under construction in three phases.
Dining in building
Children play area
Lobby in building
Enter your details to get callback
Starting from AED 1.1 M
1 to 6 Bedroom Apartment
Villas & Apartments
Prices & Payment Terms
Please enter your details to request the prices, floor plans & payment terms for Sobha Hartland
A well-connected community
Sobha Hartland is located very close to Downtown Dubai, Ras Al Khor, Nad Al Sheba, and Business Bay. Nestled at the heart of the Dubai Canal, it overlooks a beautiful body of water.
- 11 minutes away from Meydan Grandstand
- 15 minutes away from Nad Al Sheba, Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Mall
- 17 minutes away from Business Bay and Dubai International Airport
- 22 minutes away from Ras Al Khor and Dubai Internet City
- 25 minutes away from Dubai Marina, Dubai Media City, and JLT
- 27 minutes away from Palm Jumeirah and JBR
- 39 minutes away from Al Maktoum International Airport